Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"A Mistake"

I was reading my daily news as I usually do when I came across a very interesting article.  A disgraced RCMP Police Officer was fighting to keep his badge after an sexual assault at a party.  I believe we have to look at the facts a little closer when it comes to this one.  So, here we go.

Constable Mario Jimenez went to a farewell party on November 10, 2008.  During this party he cornered a female officer and fondled her breasts and according to evidence sexually berated her.  These are the facts.  They are not disputed in the least little bit. 
In June 2010, the ruling came down from a disciplinary board that he essentially attempted to rape a fellow officer.  Now I know what you are thinking, case closed.  Well, unfortunately, it is not closed.  This alleged “officer” is seeking his badge back while he is sitting at home waiting for his appeal.  Here is where this gets a little disgusting on his part.  Once again follow me.

Constable Mario Jimenez stance is that he is not the person that everyone is perceiving him to be.  He even has letters from no less than four fellow females officers that said they would have no issue working with him.  When I think of this, I can think of one person who would have a problem working with him.  The lady that was at the party.  Let us not forget about her in this. 

A side note since this man is presenting himself as a person who is not an animal at all. Since joining the RCMP in 2007, Constable Mario Jimenez has been investigated for showing up drunk to work several times, another assault on a female, and had damaged a cruiser while on duty. 

These are the facts.  Please judge for yourself because I already have.  If this was me or you, we would have been through the court system, which he was by the way.  He did get a deal to avoid jail.  If this was me or you, we would have lost our jobs, period.  Now where this is an RCMP officer, who is suppose to obey the laws that they enforce, the fact he believes that he should have his job back is beyond comprehension. 

More importantly, would you want him protecting you knowing what he is capable of?

No comments:

Post a Comment